Summer Office Hours:
Monday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 3:00pm
Friday : 8:00am – 3:00pm
Our philosophy is that the educational program of the Sawyer Public School is directed toward encouraging each student in grades K-8 to reach the highest level of achievement possible within the scope of his or her abilities during enrollment by:
- Providing the student an opportunity for the desire to learn.
- Affording the student opportunity to gain an appreciation for life and respect for the varied ability levels of people.
- Presenting subject matter and experiences that will enable the student to gain a satisfactory educational background making ongoing educational inquiries successful.
- Providing the student opportunity for increasing fundamental academic skills.
- Enabling the students to discover personal skills and to inspire each to work to the best of his ability, yet realizing learning can come from a failed experience.
- Aiding the student